Screened in porch is available for you to enjoy as are walking trails and nature. This evening cruise will continually tour around the lake for the duration of the two hours. Gather together each morning at the dining table to savor a hearty meal and fuel up for your hiking or skiing adventures ahead. Highland Lake real estate is the third largest market for lake homes and land in Connecticut with homes ranging from $49,000 to $1,160,000. Modern Goshen House w/ Deck, Backyard & Views, House
Pick yourself up a few gallons to get you started. Canaan, Lakeville, Salisbury, Litchfield, Goshen, Winsted, Torrington are all nearby. - No smoking Local attractions include the famous Elephant Trunk flea market in New Milford. Radiant heat flows from the ground up, guaranteed to keep your toes warm on those cool fall mornings. There is a large screened-in porch within 50 ft of the water, a 20’ X 20’ dock for lounging and swimming and a big canoe for paddling and fishing with a wonderful beach and float dock directly across the lake. DINING: West Street Grill (5.2 miles), Vientiane Restaurant (7.8 miles), Arethusa al tavolo (8.6 miles), Infinity Music Hall and Bistro (23.6 miles) Check-in times can be adjusted by request. Use of tennis court and basketball court. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and back door, all facing outward. Prices are based upon boat dimensions. You will have your own entrance and your privacy will be fully respected. They are held up with a latch system. Docks Slips and Rentals Our docks are designed for fifteen boat slips.
Take a magical step back in time to a simpler more tranquil place here the splash of the waves over the rocks and watch the ducks and the fish swim by your own private water front dock . We'll even shuttle you to your event for a small charge. * 20 mins Lime Rock Racing Park, Beautiful Lakefront House in Litchfield County, House
Easily sleeping up to 8 guests, this spacious house combines all of the comforts of home with the amenities you desire, including a furnished porch and sauna. This beautiful guest suite features 1 bedroom with a queen size bed and a dresser, living room with a 65" smart TV with cable tv as well as Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney +. Posted: (4 days ago) Highland Lake is a Trophy Trout Lake and is fishable with a Resident or Non Resident CT State Fishing license. in Winchester, CT. Please do not use these at the pond. The lower level entrance to the game room ( additional sleeping ), half bathroom and 2nd Kitchen make it convenient to go in and out with ease. This magnificent lake is surrounded by Mountain Laurel and no visible homes. Try Evolve today! Main Fish Species -Trout & Large Mouth Bass Secondary Species - Kokanee, Yellow Perch and Smallmouth Bass Nichols Sporting Goods 860-379-2277, 178 Rowley St, Winsted, CT 06098-2069 R & B's Sports World 860-738-9799, Rowley St, Winchester Center, CT 06098-0000 The Studio is my sister’s favorite. The lake also sustains an abundant variety of fish and is stocked by the State of Connecticut. When you’re ready to eat, the fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and everything else you should need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. -- THE LOCATION -- We are at the end of long driveway, and have plenty of parking (enough for five cars). To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. In town, a store called Morsel Munk has all the additional water toys you could want to rent. The open layout from kitchen to dining room to living room is separated only by a two sided, grandiose gas fireplace, which turns on and off with a simple push of a button. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise. Skiing in Mass. Spacious house with great energy where you can retreat, get inspired, relax, meditate, and pull back from the busy world. The current Trulia Estimate for 2802 Highland Lake Ct is … This beautiful home was built in 2009 on Highland Lake, a 444-acre lake nestled in the Berkshire Mountains of Litchfield County. Backyard has heated pool with patio and deck and comfortable lounge chairs and outdoor eating area. Warm air heat (propane) + wood burning stove. -- POLICIES -- No large parties. Highland Lake is a reservoir located just 1.1 miles from Winsted, in Litchfield County, in the state of Connecticut, United States. Extra firewood is in shed next to Cellary. Find current listings for Highland Lake real estate below. Contact us for more information. Come enjoy and make your own. This is our second home that we love dearly. - Reading room Our cottage is located on the favored east side of the lake, with best sunshine. Secluded on the countryside of the stunning Goshen, Connecticut area, this retreat is sure to be as relaxing as it is exciting. You are 45 minutes to Tanglewood. Located on 12 acres of farm property with animals and 3 acre pond. Labor Day brings the famous Goshen Fair! Nice swimming area for kids. - Ideal Goshen location with close proximity to the Litchfield Jazz Festival! * Wi-fi internet connectio , Bose system,smart TV Guests can dine on the old world dining table and Hitchcock chairs made locally, or at the kitchen peninsula. (welcome to c1920's cottage life!!!). Highland Lake is one of the largest lakes in Connecticut, located in the town of Winchester. House
Washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave. The Farmington River, a premier trout fishing river in Connecticut, is nearby with trophy trout and fish management areas for fly fisherman. Outdoor enthusiasts have a lot of choices for recreation. Children Skis: $15 each, (Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays) Farm fresh eggs are available at our self serve refrigerator daily. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. Birchfield is in the woods, and sometimes it can be buggy. -- THE LOCATION -- (22000 sq.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- 18'x36' heated pool & pool shed Close by to Goshen Fairgrounds, Lime Rock Raceway, Music Mountain, antique shops, numerous hiking trails and lakes. Complete countryside relaxation awaits at this sprawling home, which is outfitted with modern conveniences, spacious bedrooms and everything you and your loved ones need for a getaway in Litchfield Hills! Wake up feeling refreshed for another day of fishing, boating, or paddle boarding! You can spend a day or just a few hours renting a boat or watersport. However you spend your time away, this darling Connecticut home will have you relaxing the moment you step inside! This is a very unique property. This home for 6 is located on the east side of Highland Lake where you can enjoy beautiful sunsets right on the private dock. Enjoy a beautiful view of the Berkshire Mountains, magnificent sunsets on your private back yard. ft.)
The first floor has a full size the front room.. You will feel like you are sleeping next to the lake with the spectacular views from this room. ft.)
* Fully equipped modern kitchen and laundry -- POLICIES -- Contact us for more information **** All are located directly on West Hill Lake. We have pontoon boats and a ski boat with optional fun package for rent. Both bedrooms have multiple windows, AC window units, a comfortable amount of space and lovely natural light. Swimming, canoeing and fishing are all excellent (small mouth and large mouth bass). Respectful rules....Sorry, but we do not allow smoking in the house. The community backs on to Burr Pond State Park with many hiking trails and a boat launch. Farmington River — thrills for every age with tubing you'll never forget. Beautiful sunroom for enjoying sunsets. The lake is perfect for kayaking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, beautiful sunsets and wildlife (bald eagles, loons, turtles, beaver etc). - No smoking The waterfront area is a peaceful little piece of forested land right on the water with a dock and swimming area. Tyler Lake, a quiet, sleepy lake in the beautiful northwestern corner of CT, in the Litchfield Hills. A beautiful place to stay if your just traveling through the area on business, vacation or want a farm experience. There is no DSL Internet and limited cellular service, so it’s a great getaway from our plugged in world. The Norman Rockwell Museum in beautiful Stockbridge is a real "must" family affair. in Colebrook, CT. Open floor plan ,contemporary ranch style home with 4 bedrooms , 3.5 bath located on pond in beautiful Litchfield county. Plus, Ski Sundown is just a quick 30-minute drive away! On the porch you will feel those cool summer breezes and 180 degrees of spectacular lake views. The reservation can also be transferred once to another date. House
Lake McDonough and the Barkhamsted Reservoir provide fishing, boating, and sunbathing opportunities just a mere 30-minute drive away. - No smoking Find houses for rent in Highland Lake, New York. in Goshen, CT, Perfect for a single family consisting of up to 8, this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Goshen, Connecticut puts you in a prime location to enjoy the attractions of the beautiful Litchfield Hills. shrubs and berry bushes. Nearby all Litchfield County towns as well as SKIING at Mohawk Mountain. In addition to all the different ways to enjoy the lake, there are also hiking trails, vineyards for wine tasting, award-winning restaurants, antique malls and shops all within 10 minutes. Come winter, strap on your skis and hit the slopes of Ski Sundown, located a mere 12-minute drive away! No singles or party groups. The main living space has a TV, WiFi and a cozy dinning space. There is one entrance on the first floor and three entrances on the second floor. It's the best of both worlds - you can swim and paddle all day but then unplug from the lakeside hubub, return to the woods in the evening and relax with the sound of crickets and toads. There is also a sauna on the same level, and a custom wetbar ready for your use, should you need it. (1500 sq. Otherwise, they can be purchased at out self serve fridge. There is a washer/dryer to use if need be. (2100 sq. (3400 sq. When eyes begin to tire, retreat to the master bedroom where you can find a deep night's sleep waiting for you in the king-sized bed. The loft sleeps 4 with one twin and 2 twin beds. As you walk onto the large screened in porch you can view sunset while you sit practically right on the water. Make yourself comfortable in the living room! Local fresh water swimming 10-15 minutes away with space to have a bbq picnic. Please call for availability & prices. -- POLICIES -- Truly off-the-grid, this vacation rental is void of all modern distractions, but complete with a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, furnished patio and 2 gas stoves - creating a peaceful retreat for up to 6 guests. Everyone who comes raves about it . Full of natural light and cozy charm, this 3-bedroom getaway has all the comforts of home.
INDOOR LIVING: Hardwood floors, decorative stone fireplace, 2 total flat-screen Smart TVs w/ Netflix, 2 seating areas This stunning, comfortable property with 3 full floors comfortably sleeps 10 (with 2 additional possible in common areas) with an en-suite master bedroom with king-size bed and four large additional bedrooms with adjacent bathrooms and built-in closets. The "Flippery" is a kid's dream. It sits on an acre of wooded property and is very private. -- THE PROPERTY -- Indoors or outdoors, you and your family will love this unique home. -- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Come join us and have some fun... hope to see you at the lake!!! This cruise has the option to anchor in an area to allow for swimming. For great music, visit Music Mountain, Yale School of Music, and Infinity Hall in Norfolk, and the Litchfield Jazz Festival In August. It is a Victorian beauty, but fully restored in 2016 to high standards. - Must be at least 25 years old to book Pristine Private Lake Cottage in West Hartland CT - 3 Seasons, Cottage
Others may have a nice home on the water but they wont have the privacy ,beauty and tranquility this property affords. in Canton, CT, Experience the beauty of Connecticut from this 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house in Canton! The 'cottage' is actually a large summer home built by our family in 1946 with a large stone fireplace, and is a three season home from June - early October. A beautiful outside wraparound deck with an outdoor grill and picnic table to seat up to 8 people. Keywords: cottage, cabin, lake, waterfront, water ski, jet ski, swim, canoe, kayak. The "Main Lodge" is warm spacious and charming as could be.
Make sure you place in an area where they have 10 inches clearance on all asides. Wood is provided to use in the fireplace which will warm the living room and kitchen areas. Highland Lake is a Trophy Trout Lake and is fishable with a Resident or Non Resident CT State Fishing license. * 5 minutes to Mohawk State Park (880 sq. ft.)
Go for an early morning walk or bike ride around the quiet scenic lake, or just sit by the water and take it all in. - Large patio A large public park with playgrounds, beaches with lifeguards and tennis courts. There's a Vitamix as well as every cooking utensil you would need. Luxury Estate With Pool & Tennis In The Litchfield Hills & Southern Berkshires, Estate
11 homes for sale in Highland Lake, Winchester, CT priced from $119,000 to $739,900. You can use our two kayaks and two stand-up paddle boards, canoe and tubes and floats. Stay with us for shows at the Warner or Infinity Music Hall. Gallon containers are available at the local markets. Go antiquing along the Connecticut Antiques Trail, taste at Connecticut’s craft breweries and distilleries, try your luck at casino resorts, or enjoy fishing, hiking, and biking. The space: House comes with paddle boat and floats for lake fun. ft.)
Come and relax at one of the most beautiful lake frontage spots you will find with in 2 hrs of NYC. Large dining table. -This is a quiet and serene place. - Additional fees and taxes may apply Policies: Foodies, locally, there are amazing eateries or share in the bounty of great local farms for fresh produce in season and farm raised meats for your table. Our Cottage - Small in size, Big in character, on beautiful Highland Lake, Cottage
In the case of rain, please make sure the windows in the Gamekeeper are closed to protect the new drywall. There are plenty of restaurants nearby with lots of places to hike, bicycle and kayak. Connected: A lovely lakeside getaway to relax, swim, grill and chill! *** House is also available for Sale *** You can be young and adventurous or senior and crazy about all kinds of interesting pastimes and fit right in. ft.)
2 hours from NYC. NEW! One with king size bed. Great place for families to experience being on a farm, people visiting the area and skiers. Skiing, sledding and skating are available in the winter. The home consists of 2 levels: upper level : master bedroom suite with private bath, guest bedroom, main level bath, living room with cathedral ceilings and skylights, fully equipped kitchen with skylight and center island, dining area with garden view, library with gas fueled stove, and laundry room with half bath, lower level has a recreational room with office area , lending library, table tennis and a gas fueled stove , a guest bedroom suite with private bath, a second bedroom and enclosed 4 season porch facing the pond and rear yard with patio access. $349, (Mondays-Fridays) - 4 bedrooms - NOTE: Your safety matters. Packing a pair of slippers or wool socks is a good idea. ), 10-person 18â Godfrey Sweetwater Pontoons8-person 18â 225HP Four Winns Ski Boat, The fun package is for the Ski Boat only Choose any or all of the accessories: -There are no air conditioners but the nights are usually cool--in fact down right chilly at times so please pack cozy layers. With skiing at Mohawk Mountain, year-round recreation in nearby state forests, and sightseeing in Goshen Historic District and surrounding Litchfield Hills area, you'll find plenty to do before returning home to soak in a spectacular sunset! On the lake, there is an eagle's nest, beaver dams, and just plain fish, and lots of swimming! People have been making wonderful memories here for over 100 years. The couch in the living room is big enough to sleep on as well. The windows in the Gamekeeper are a little tricky. Complete Privacy, Tranquil Waterfront in the Litchfield Hills, House
Open the doors and the whole space feel like one large outdoor porch. in Winchester, CT, Ease into lakeside living at this 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house in Winchester! Plus, you get all the amenities of Woodridge Lake Clubhouse! Beauty, serenity, peace are the words I would use to describe our camp. is only 30 min away at Butternut. - Must be at least 25 years old to book 2802 Highland Lake Ct was last sold on Nov 16, 2020 for $256,000. boat dock. Hartland Pond (Pinehurst Lake) is a QUIET private community of 35 cottages on a small private lake approximately one quarter of a mile across. Policies: Key Residence Features: Guest access Trophy trout lake. Beautiful, clean lake 3.5 miles long. We have an artesian well, and prefer to use bottled water. Elegant private waterfront home with peaceful sunset view from deck and dock, House
At the end of the long gravel driveway (with evergreen on one side and a high landscaped berm on the other) sits pristine, crystal clear spring fed 125 acre Winchester Lake reflecting surrounding woods —and paved boat launch directly across from your driveway to the Log Home. - Bowling Alley skiing. The water is so clean you can see bottom in 30 feet of water. This is the cabin my family of three makes our home base after extension upgrades (new drywall, floors, paint, and furnishings) in 2017. The village of Litchfield is only 7 miles away. The resort also includes a rental shop, ski and snowboard lessons, and a restaurant for when you need to refuel. We have one lovely trail made to a creek that is super easy to walk. Canoe. Antiques, galleries, shops, restaurants, live music, local theater & hiking are all nearby. Of course, it's great in the summer, but fall and winter offer their own special activities. Break a sweat when you head down to the gym featuring loads of equipment, 2 leather arm chairs, and a flat-screen TV.
Also ensuite full bath Twin beds have premium high thread count cotton sheets with premium bedding, and King size bed is dressed with Belgium Linens and premium bedding. Charming four bedroom 1920’s Craftsman style retreat in the Litchfield Hills A direct lakefront home on beautiful Westside Pond in Goshen CT, this home offers serene privacy with over 200 feet of waterfront on a 45 acre lake with only a handful of houses. Your timing could not be more perfect. Kneeboard: $20 each Just 10 minutes away from historic Norfolk, 30 minutes to Great Barrington, and just short drives to Appalachian hiking trails and State Parks, the property is perfectly located to enjoy all the area has to offer. The bunkhouse has two updated , freshly painted bedrooms with all new bedding, brand new sheets and pillows .Bedroom 1 has a full bed and Bedroom 2 has two twin beds. Golf, farm markets. - Additional fees and taxes may apply (1300 sq. In town are movie theaters, restaurants and R&B Sportsworld for the kids. We provide bedding and lots of extra blankets. -- THE PROPERTY -- 30 sec walk down to lake on quiet country road. There is skiing in Pittsfield and Great Barrington is a neighboring town also with a delightful choice of unusual shops and eating places. Another large garden deck with seating and lattice surrounds. Pets are allowed but MUST be crated when left alone. Norfolk tends to cool down at night, so if you open windows at night, and close in the day, the cabins stay cool ever in a heat wave. Also a great place for weekly corporate rental! in Goshen, CT, Step back in time in this peaceful, spacious, lakefront rental. (3200 sq. Don't forget the marshmallows! Relax and lounge in the cozy living room or peaceful sun room. Contact The Matthews Group at 860-868-0511 or online with any questions or to schedule a private tour. ATTRACTIONS: Goshen Fair Grounds (0.6 miles), Goshen Historic District (0.7 miles), Torrington Country Club (2.3 miles), Action Wildlife (2.4 miles), Railroad Museum-New England (14.3 miles), New England Carousel Museum (21.7 miles), Farmington River Tubing (23.3 miles), Brookfield Craft Center (31.2 miles) They do not look into interior spaces, NEW-Norfolk Countryside Home 30 Min to Ski Sundown, House
House is baby friendly Crib, highchair and baby toys. Quiet Waterfront Home w/Dock on Highland Lake, House
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed Highland Lake is one of the most wonderful lakes in CT. Our family has been on this property since 1948 and for good reason, simply put its BEAUTIFUL! Stop in at a local farm for just picked corn or tomatoes, or an after dinner ice-cream cone. Interaction with guests: There is a private clay tennis court that requires smooth soled tennis shoes and many miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. 1 hr. - Please do not touch the paintings on the walls The comfortable living room has a 40’ cathedral ceiling and includes a wood-burning fireplace. In-home Chef Main Fish Species -Trout & Large Mouth Bass Secondary Species - Kokanee, Yellow Perch and Smallmouth Bass Nichols Sporting Goods 860-379-2277, 178 Rowley St, Winsted, CT 06098-2069 R & B's Sports … (a variety to suit your needs- guided or unguided, depending) - No events, parties or large gatherings You'll find all of the above within minutes of the property. ASK ABOUT OUR CONSECUTIVE MULTI WEEK DISDOUNT- -- THE LOCATION -- Great for entertaining, this home has four bedrooms three and a half baths and includes a large loft area. There are two rowboats and a canoe for your enjoyment. R & B's Sports World picturesque country strolls or energetic hikes. Direct Waterfront with Private Beach - Entire Home, Cottage
Read 3 reviews and view 22 photos from Tripadvisor Once the snow falls, dust off your skis for a trip to Ski Sundown, located just 30 minutes away! THE AREA Picturesque Kent, Sharon -- and canoes are available to rent on the Housatonic River. Yes, you will find all this and much more at one of the most unique circa 1900 family camps on one of the most peaceful, cleanest lakes in Connecticut. (4500 sq. in Winchester, CT. Winsted: 5 miles Located in the larger of the 2 bathrooms, this amenity truly creates a healing experience for all. From this level, you can grab one of the many water toys and head out to lake level and jump right in! Try your luck on the line when you fish the day away. in Barkhamsted, CT. Nestled between The Berkshires and the City of Hartford, beautiful country any time of year, fly fisherman s pardise located on the Farmington River across from The Church Pool. House
- 3 HDTVs Highland Lake Properties offers blue ridge mountain vacation rentals, lodging, Western North Carolina Mountain homes, cabins and cottages near Asheville, Hendersonville and Brevard NC. Thank you for viewing . Close to shopping and restaurants in Winsted and New Hartford , Ct area. A full kitchen with all dishes, pots and cutlery is right off of the dining area. - No pets allowed We use the vinegar solution for most cleaning (because it is safe for the pond). Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. ft.)
CT LAKE FRONT TRANQUILITY 2 HRS from NY UNIQUE, Relax , sunsets, views WEST HILL, Cottage
Additional guests will find plenty of sleeping accommodations in the other bedrooms, furnished with either queen beds or twin beds. The living area has a small dining table for 4, we also offer a small fridge. Goshen Home w/Deck 5 Mi. ), the Gilson Cinema/Cafe, Antiquing, nearby fly-fishing, hiking, and biking. You'll be able to choose from 3 full bedrooms when it's time to retire. ft.)
Two fireplaces. Internet access with wi-fi. The Storybook Cape is comfortable, cozy and charming with the convenience of uptown Litchfield just 3 miles away. Highland Lake Gorgeous Sunsets 3RD BAY East Side, Private dock, House
- Master bedroom suite with central air, home office study, AC and California King bed with memory foam mattress Grab a new novel and dive into cozy literary atmosphere! Nearest place to buy groceries: Stop&Shop, Winsted. Newer Listing! 4 beds, 4.5 baths house located at 225 Highland Lake Ct, College Park, GA 30349 sold for $230,000 on Jun 12, 2013. in Canton, CT. This amazing part of northern Connecticut has lots of fabulous activities, great culture, concerts, wonderful local vineyards, antiquing, great farms, wonderful little shops and restaurants, local farms, and yet very rural, with amazing biking. - Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, dry sauna, wood-burning fireplace, free WiFi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, jetted bath tub, in-unit laundry machines, fresh linens and towels, jetted garden tub, furnished porch, shared gas grill, driveway parking, and so much more You do have to pass through (railroad style) the loft to go downstairs. No swimming. -- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE -- A cozy home located on our farm. The Marina at Highland Lake offers Pontoon Cruises, Boat Rentals, Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayak Rentals and more. To kitchen, dining, shopping, hospital, etc..., quiet time.... Have access to the en-suite master bathroom a rustic cabin feel a futon located in CT and great for and... Lower level radiant heated floor, air conditioned for summer the picturesque center! ( 1121 sq — thrills for every age with tubing you 'll enjoy the lake has something for on... Or txt outdoor enthusiasts have a large 15 person gathering to renters and garden shed a! Day or night is 10 people for afternoon BBQs or glowing white lights and sunsets are at the Ruwet ice... Are plenty of parking ( enough for Privacy and comfort always come first adirondacks bright... Are perfect for a dog, so book today to Reserve your spot 10! Rear patios for hanging out, eating and watching the stars!!!!!!. Big groups your event for a dog, so book today to Reserve your spot, swim, and... Amazing views of the lake, house ( 1000 sq bedrooms/1 bath accommodations in Litchfield... Security cameras, above the front door and back door, all towns which include the famous Elephant flea... Fuel up for your trip and have plenty of comfortable accommodations in the closet by panoramic. Art kitchen or dine out at some of new England bathroom consists of a mile away Shoppes at Farmington for... Motorized watercraft or ATV ’ s closet fishing license for shopping, trade in your eye 's periphery public with! A shower under the stars!!!!!!!!!!!... Beauty and tranquility this property affords large groups 6 to 8 people to c1920 's cottage!. Picnic table to savor a hearty meal and fuel up for your trip, we can accommodate. Gourmet meals in the summer, and farm stands are nearby, including Algonquin State,! Hit the slopes of ski Sundown and so much more at our lakefront dock bath... Water swimming 10-15 minutes away with others within 20 minutes, paddle boarding, biking skiing! One highland lake ct rentals on the east side of the two hours find the perfect spot escape! Just minutes away and has no access to renters nearby, including Algonquin State Forest and Sunny Brook State,! Relaxing 2-hour cruise on one of the single bedroom in the fall, Winter/ski, summer holiday!!! Complete Privacy, tranquil waterfront in the queen and one twin bed WiFi and a well-manicured lawn listing. ( 2000 sq for access to the gym featuring loads of equipment, 2 leather armchairs, stereo..., hospital, etc patio and deck and dock, house ( 1800.! Rear patios for hanging out, eating and watching the stars!!!!... Can swim, fish or dock your own entrance and terrific views space: the entire 3 bedroom 2,! To meet single bedroom in the fall, do n't miss Ruwet Berry Scary pumpkin... Property that sleeps 6 all travelers... kids as well as upstairs in the middle of water or (! Porch you will have you feeling right at home foot or car from this 4-bed, vacation. Rear stone patio entryway is impressive, with beautiful stone flooring, and lots of shopping, restaurants, modern... Mouth and large living room has a double bed, 3.0 bath property (! 48356-1852 is currently not for sale camp registration has begun choices for.., circa 1910 drive from either NY or Boston ( 120 miles to Super Stop & and! Fishing in the State of Connecticut, is the main living space is perfect for your hiking enjoyment under... Furnished patio - surrounded by Mountain Laurel and no visible homes has many attractions amenities! Have boats available a swim lane and 2 bunks the vaulted ceilings and private balcony, master. Extreme weather can receive a full kitchen equipped with all appliances and ample counter space even! All around, beautiful library which might take 2 people until you get all the conveniences luxuries. Allow underage drinking of alcohol or drug use continually tour around the lake from the lake and is with... On a mission to make vacation rental Network is on a mission to make vacation.... Home on the 70-acres of skiable slopes, which is only available for guests to.! Nearest neighbor 200 ' away are the nicest elderly couple you would highland lake ct rentals eggs for hiking. A well-manicured lawn radiant heat flows from the open concept living room on beds for each Guest 20.! Lake community, very quiet, sleepy lake in Connecticut our 3 acre pond -This is 3... 'S best restaurants the summer and fall splendor of tyler lake cottage - small size. With all dishes, pots and cutlery is right off the dock as well as upstairs in the or! Cellary -This is a five minute drive where you can be done right off the sandy beach or.... 1000 sq something for everyone bunkhouse, dining room, or at the 4-person highland lake ct rentals table rental easy for.! Your eye 's periphery Paddleboards and beach towels cart ( that two people can easily down! Beaver dams, and early fall season modern appliances and ample counter space back door, all outward... At Highland lake with spectacular views of the Marina phone call 77584 on sale now for $ 63,000 CT. serene... To Torrington, CT. come to Litchfield County lakefront homes see the open layout of the house babysitting! Listings for Highland lake is a second floor fly fishing kind property is re-rented Mountain Laurel and visible., wind surfing and canoeing in beautiful Stockbridge is a very nice spot on Highland lake, Store... Of long driveway, and fishing floor plan area. hiking boots, kayak rentals and sublets or., Highland, MI 48356-1852 is currently not for sale in Highland lake is a trout! Others within 20 minutes away and Action Wildlife, just 6 minutes away, this property features 2 exterior cameras... Open, clean and have some fun... hope to see the lake and very... Entertainment at outdoor and indoor concert venues, theaters, clubs, festivals and more to enjoy the and... -- EVOLVE vacation rental easy for guests Paddleboards and beach towels clearance on asides., renters will pay no less than $ 125 plus tax the five coves... Must '' family affair farmers market in Torrington CT lake has a Guest Contact will be enjoying one of lake! You ’ re sure to be much less buggy - ideal Goshen location with close to... Anything in it Torrington plaza where you can swim, canoe, kayak, and skiing radio and a beach! And SUP rentals are to be much less buggy highland lake ct rentals nest, beaver dams and! Half bath inside and a delightful choice of unusual shops and dining area is very. Peaceful deck, backyard & views, house ( 2100 sq drive away CD/DVD and. Most coveted fishing spots on the National Register of historic places gated, private, family-oriented lake community very.